Thank you for joining us on the IARTA forum. The official discussion forum for, International Association of Relational Transactional Analysis (IARTA), a professional global community exploring and developing relational theory and practice in Transactional Analysis.
Here you can engage with our vibrant community of practitioners, supervisors and trainers who are passionate about expanding their understanding of the relational aspects of our work. Please note that any views expressed herein are personal and not representative of IARTA as an organisation. We are not able to discuss issues relating to IARTA, our main website or membership issues.
Please treat this discussion forum with respect. We are a shared community resource, a place to share skills, knowledge, and interests through ongoing conversation.
Improve the Discussion
We invite you to help us make this a great place for discussion. The topics discussed here matter to us, so we ask that you respect the people discussing them, even if you do not agree with some of what is being said.
Be respectful, maintain an ‘I’m ok, you’re ok’ position, and remember not to share any confidential information on this platform.
If you see a problem, let us know. IARTA will moderate this forum but will appreciate your help to ensure that it stays courteous and in the spirit of healthy dialogue and communication.
IARTA does not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community and will reserve the right to remove any content at any time.
Always Be Civil
• Be civil. Do not post anything that another person would consider offensive, abusive or seen as hate speech.
• Keep it clean by not posting anything sexually explicit.
• Respect each other. Do not intimidate or impersonate another or expose their personal information.
• Be respectful and please do not post spam or copyright material on the forum.
Keeping the Forum tidy
• Do not cross-post the same thing on multiple topics
• Do not divert a topic by changing it midstream.
Post Your Own Stuff
Please do not post anything that belongs to someone else without permission.
Terms of Service
Updated for GDPR compliance February 2022 & replaces all previous policy documents.
Data Controller – Nikitta Wehrle
Data Processor – Heidi Amey
IARTA knows how important privacy is to our customers, and we strive to be clear about how we store your personal information.
IARTA cares about our members’ privacy. Because we care, we take steps to ensure that all of our products and services are created using the principle of privacy by design. All the data we collect is used to make our products and services the best that they can be. In doing this we always ensure your data is protected, and only used where it is necessary for us to provide you with a service or a product. We understand the path your data follows to ensure it is safe, secure, and compliant with the necessary data protection law. We welcome the changes that have come as part of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To use the forum, we respectfully ask that you agree to these terms.
Whilst members of the IARTA steering committee and the team may participate in these discussions, their views are their own, and opinions expressed on this forum should not be considered as representative of IARTA.
1. You may not break the law using the forum.
2. You may not use or try to use another’s account on the forum.
3. You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in usernames or other unique identifiers on the forum.
4. You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the forum, or use the forum to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
5. You may not automate access to the forum, or monitor the forum, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or another computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the forum to index it for a publicly available search engine if you run one.
6. You may not use the forum to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
7. You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by the company.
8. You may not hyperlink to images or other non-hypertext content on the forum on other web pages.
9. You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the forum.
10. You may not show any part of the forum on other websites.
11. You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum.
12. You may not strain the infrastructure of the forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the forum.
13. You may not impersonate others through the forum.
14. You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
1. You may not submit content to the forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
2. You may not submit content to the forum that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
3. You may not submit content to the forum containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
4. You may not submit content to the forum as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, username, or another unique identifier.
5. You may not use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.