9th November 2021
There are a number of TA and TA-associated publications for you to enjoy.
- Transactional Analysis of Schizophrenia: The Naked Self; Zefiro Mallacquas, Contextual Transactional Analysis; James Sedgwick and Mick Landaiche ,
- Groups in Transactional Analysis, Object relations, and Family Systems
- Studying Ourselves in Collective Life; N. Michel Landaiche, III
The series editor, William F Cornell.
- Working with Sexual Attraction in Psychotherapy Practice and Supervision
- A Humanistic – Relational Approach
Edited by Biljana van Rijn and Jasenka Lukac-Greenwood.
Two IARTA steering group members and other members have contributed chapters;
- “The supervisory dimension” Charlotte Sills, with Jill Hunt,
- “The disturbance and comfort of forbidden conversations” (sexuality and erotic forces in relational psychotherapy supervision) Carole Shadbolt
- “An ethical container for erotic confusion” Sue Eusden.
- “The meaning of asking” Brian Fenton, Jamie Agar.
Published by Routledge